Travel Press (Travel mug + French Press)
Enjoy your favorite coffee anywhere, anytime, courtesy of the Travel French Press. This portable coffee maker combines the benefits of a French press brewing system with an insulated travel flask in one handy gadget.
Crafted from easy-to-clean stainless steel for durability, this portable coffee maker takes the place of a traditional 2-cup French press. Its double-wall construction keeps your coffee hotter for longer and there’s a silicone band for safe and ergonomic grip.
It’s also highly versatile. You can brew coffee on the go, or fill up from a larger pot you’ve brewed at home. You can even use it to brew loose-leaf tea! So it’s perfect for taking on the train for your morning commute or popping in your rucksack when you go camping
- Travel French press coffee maker, ideal for enjoying your favorite cup of coffee on the go.
- Mesh filter reduces sediment in your coffee.
- Double wall, vacuum-insulated mug made of stainless steel that keeps coffee hotter for longer while remaining cool to the touch.
- Wrapped in a non-slip silicone band for easy grip and comfortable hold.
- Non-skid rubber base.
- Can also be used with loose-leaf tea.
- 350ml capacity
- Remove the plunger lid, and add coarse ground coffee into the press. We recommend 1 tbsp for each 100ml of water.
- Boil hot water, wait 30 seconds, then pour into the travel press from the top. Stir and close the spout.
- Let the coffee brew for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Hold the travel press firmly and carefully push down the plunger.
- Add milk and sugar to your personal taste, and your coffee is ready to enjoy.