· By Soul Coffee Accounts
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”). These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or a part or content thereof) at any time without prior notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via this online store.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes. This Privacy and Security Policy has been prepared in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fulfil your order, and may be used for internal analytical purposes. We will not sell or redistribute your information to external parties. By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this Policy and our Terms and conditions.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Our goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we may use your personal information in order to:
Make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
Enable you to quickly find information, products, and services.
Create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
Registration and Ordering - Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address/es, phone number, email address, and credit card number. This information is used for billing purposes, to fulfil your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to advertise on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us. As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased.
Age - We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
Use of Information and Disclosure
1. Internal Use - We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with the required customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site's content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
2. Communications with You - We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site and your orders and deliveries and will send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We will send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance). Also, you could opt to submit your email address for reasons such as to register for promotions, request we notify you regarding particular offers or products, or sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. You may unsubscribe or opt-out of future emails from us at any time (see the opt-out section for more details). You cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders or your membership since we have to communicate with you regarding orders that you choose to place.
3. External Use - We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that: As do most Internet retailers, certain service providers who perform specific functions on our behalf may need relevant information to provide those services. For instance, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information (such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number) with the respective courier partner, to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party.
5. We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. However, it's possible that we might acquire or merge with or be acquired by another company or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. If that happens, your personal information may be disclosed to another company, but that disclosure will be subject to the Privacy and Security Policy in effect.
6. We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures and technologies to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site, to protect your personal information within the Site. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only our employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our IT systems. We take stringent measures to ensure that their security procedures are adequate to ensure that your personal information is protected.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we will notify you of that incident as promptly as possible via email.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
3. RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 721, Galle Road, Ratmalana, Sri Lanka.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 85, St Mary's Lane, Colombo 15, Sri Lanka.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.